Monday 13 May 2013

Dessandra Talks About Her Intelligence

Talker: Dessandra Divanadia (on her living room)


Verbal intelligence. Yeap, I think I've got verbal intelligence. Why? Because I love to talk (some sources says verbal intelligence also included 'talk'), and I love writing (and making a cheesy pick-up lines). My friend and my Bahasa teacher once complimenting my poem and my lengthy story. I think I've got a pretty good musical and visual intelligence too, because I love to sing (and I've got a nice voice too, no offense) and I love to see something and analyze people's characteristics. Beware of my eyes, I know what do you think of.

Like the other human being, I also have a shortage. And poor me, my shortage is on logical intelligence. I can't solve problems as fast as my other friends do, and I can't memorize the formulas in a snap of finger. And that's explain my poor grades at Math and Physics.


Twelve years from now on, I'd love to be a psychiatrist or psychologist or a journalist and writer. Or perhaps I could be four. I'm sure  I will enjoy that two jobs than another job. But I think I prefer to be a psychiatrist. I want to safe people from their hole of depression, mental illness, and their misery (Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for mental disabled).

No comments:

Post a Comment